Friday, June 20, 2008

Here we go!!!

Chapter One

As I opened My eyes I looked down the golden beach, the waves splashing. Where am I? I thought. I could only remember opening my eyes and looking at the beach…. As I stood up I looked at the immense village floating on the water, a great volcano with pitch black smoke rising out of it. As I looked at myself I am mainly red with a little black, I had long white wings….. That I still didn’t know how to use… And I have black and gold feet.
When I stood up I tried to remember why I was where I was.
Then I remembered something I was having a dream about Makauta and Mata-Nui and some other people…. Then I remember waking up on the beach
With this in mind I was off! As I raced down the beach I ran into a red turaga. I was surprised when I looked at his face and noticed that he was smiling. “Glad to see you made it” he said with no anger in his voice.
“Who are you?” I asked slowly.
“I am Vakama” Vakama replied.
“Why were you expecting me?” I asked him slowly.
“We have picked you and six more to defend Sokea-Nui.” Vakama replied.
“We who? What other six?” I asked very frustrated.
“The five other turaga, and the six other toa” Vakama replied patiently.
“Where do I find these other six toa?” I asked anger rising in my voice.
“You will find them when the time is right” Vakama answered.
“We better hurry or we’ll be late!” Vakama said then started running to the village on the water.
“Where are we going?” I asked while trying to keep up with him. Whoa I didn’t now turaga could run so fast.
“We’re going to a meeting with the other turaga.” “I was going to one when you ran into me.” Vakama explained.
As we walked up to the largest hut it looked about fifty feet high, and fifty feet long I’m talking big. (For a hut at least) It’s a green-ish yellow with big bamboo doors.
When we walked in the turaga were already around a big table with a map of Mata-Nui built in it. There were a lot more maps scattered across the walls and several pink, orange and blue lights on the ceiling, and on the walls and one beautiful chandelier on the middle of the ceiling.
While we walked in Matau looked up and came over to greet us.
“Vakama you were the one who called this meeting, and guess what you’re late.” Matau said with a hint of teasing in his voice.
“But the good thing is that you’re here” Nokama said before Matau could say anything else.
“Yeah now we can start!” Onewa said.
“ Who is he?” Whenua said slowly.
“This is Sakaru: Toa of Magma.” “He is the first of the seven Toa who will save Sokea-Nui” Vakama told them.
“Oh I see.” Whenua said.
“Okay lets get to business.” Nuju said, as he looked over at Vakama.
“Yes, I have called you all here together for a horrible thing has happened, a Makuta of ice has frozen the whole island of Sokea-Nui” “ This Island is very large and use to export large amounts of flax. The Island in places are twenty or more degrees below zero, causing a large threat to all life on it.” Vakama said.
“And this includes me how?” I asked bluntly.
“Sokea-Nui is where you have been living before you were transported by canister.” Vakama answered.
“When did you plan on telling me about this?” I asked.
“When it became important.” “Your quest now is to find the other canisters that washed upon the shore across Mata-Nui.” Vakama told me.
“Okay where do I start?” I said with a lot of annoyance in my voice.
“You have to go to Ga-Koro, which means you just have to find a canister.” Vakama said.
“Oh and always check in to the nearest village every time you find a Toa.” Whenua added .
“Okay” I said still annoyed.
“Be careful, because the mission that lies ahead of you is very dangerous.” Onewa said very gravely.

2 comments:

Nudge said...

Hi,
there is this blog, (www.fly---away.blogspot.com) that I think you would like!

Check it out!!

PS great blog!

me+lego=good said...

Thank you!